Saturday, February 9, 2019

Why Does My Laptop Say Failure Configuring Windows Updates






My pc have show “failure configuring windows updates reverting changes ” issue.can u please tell me how much time will be taken to restart.it has taken morethan 3 hours. but it will show same issue.. How to fix "failure configuring windows updates. reverting changes. do not turn off your computer". After installing them, the next time i turn on my laptop it always takes ages to start-up saying configuring windows updates 35% complete 67%, 90% etc. and right after, it says failure configuring windows updates reverting changes then it shuts down and starts all over again like 5 times the least saying the same thing. then finally my user.












My hp laptop is stuck on failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes, do not turn off your computer blue screen. the system would not configure after installing microsoft office. the system will not go to the desktop so all the suggestions about system restore and fixes via the desktop are impossible.. Do not turn off your computer” when you are updating your windows computer, you are not alone. many windows users are reporting this. many windows users are reporting this. but don’t worry.. Late last night (around 10:30pm) my computer was updating 0 of 97 updates. this took approximately 2 hours 35 minutes. after that it restarted and the message "failure configuring windows updates.



why does my laptop say failure configuring windows updates

visit link reference