Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Laptop Wont Turn On Gateway






I am having a hard time turning my laptop on recently. i have tried multiple times to power my laptop by simply pressing but also holding down the power button. i have also attempted to take out. I've looked through older posts and my story is pretty similar. i was just using my laptop last. This laptop won't turn on. it has power to it, but the light just flashes. nothing else. i believe the system board is bad..





Gateway NV no power up, no post, though battery charge ...


Gateway nv no power up, no post, though battery charge



How to reset a gateway laptop without turning it on; gateway nv53 wont turn on - best answers; gateway laptop won't turn on - best answers; restore to full factory recovery my gateway - forum - windows; laptop shut off, will not turn back on - forum - laptop; how to restore a gateway computer to factory settings - forum - windows. Im going out of my mind trying to fix this laptop. yesterday i got my gateway laptop, believe the model is ne56r52u, to a reset and set it up to be my own. it had windows 10 on it and it was. I’ve had the laptop for over 5years and i’ve never had an issue with it before. i was in the middle of using my laptop when it shut down. i thought my battery just died so charged it right.



laptop wont turn on gateway

visit link reference